[App_rpt-users] more on bulletin playback

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Wed May 28 21:29:47 UTC 2014

I am using politeid
http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/128
and idtime as well.

It seems to play a cw id right over the recording, without problems, and
without any need to drop the carrier.

But I always insert a voice ID every 10 minutes, or less, into the recording
file anyway - usually in the place provided by the recording context.

I also have a DTMF function where any user can stop the playback, if he
needs to.  I advertise this function periodically in tail messages.

73
Ken

ID to