[App_rpt-users] Simplex link to a DR-1

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 16:59:35 UTC 2014

Hi guys.

Got part of the Yaesu beta testing of there fusion system repeater.

So I took there repeater and unconnected my old MSR-2000.

The linking to the DR-1 seem a bit problematic, especialy if used in both digital and analog mode (auto switch).

So I was thinking of using a small IC-F121S locally on a dummy load at the repeater site to act as the link on the analog side of the repeater, the IC-F121S will handle all the ctcss encoding/decoding.

My problem is how should I program my node so that I wont have a tail nor any courtesy tone. But I want voice ID to work.
I know that there are 2 duplex setting. one in the rpt.conf file the other is in usbradio.conf. Anyone can help me figure out what i need to do?

one other thing, how can I stopp any message from connect/disconnect to my node aside the one initiated from my node. (already did it on the echolink side.) but want to do it on the allstar side.)

Thanks for the help..

Pierre
VE2PF