[App_rpt-users] Simplex link to a DR-1

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri May 30 01:52:00 UTC 2014

Pete,

 To turn off the connect/disconnect messages except yours put these commandsin your node parameters in rpt.conf -
holdofftelem=1
telemdefault=2

Check to  see if either are already there or set differently.

You also have full control over courtesy tones and timers in rpt.conf.  Look for the linkunkeyct= , unlinkedct=, and hangtime=  for linked and unlinked courtesy tones and TX hangtime. Don't be afraid to experiment. Just save the old setting as a comment. You will have to do a  'rpt reload' in the client or restart asterisk to see the results of any changes.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio