[App_rpt-users] Incoming connects

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sat Sep 13 11:43:47 UTC 2014

Is you box on a static IP or DHCP?

The default install puts the box on dhcp. After you load the sw then set
the box to a static ip. If the bnox is on dhcp you will beable to
connect out but inward forwarding doesnt work because the box is not on
the ip configured in the router.

I see you node is reporting. Can you ssh into the box from another pc?

Jon VA3RQ