[App_rpt-users] user login prior to control codes?

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 21:33:23 UTC 2014

That sort of a thing was never implemented because of the open-interoperability
nature of Allstar. That would prevent any user from going to any Allstar-linked
system and be able to use it, which is one of the fundamental premises of Allstar.

"Logins" are implemented to remote-base use, but not for general repeater
use.

Jim WB6NIL