[App_rpt-users] RXDELAY in XIPAR

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Mon Sep 22 18:38:53 UTC 2014

I'd have to dig a bit, but I believe this setting does not work as
intended in XIPAR.   Please stand by.....

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

In XIPAR it's txrxdelay= 20 ms intervals.

Kevin

On 9/22/2014 10:07 AM, Lu Vencl wrote:
> Just made it long to test. But not effective. Probably only need 150 ms.
>
> Lu Vencl
>
> On Sep 22, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Tim Sawyer <tim.sawyer at mac.com
> <mailto:tim.sawyer at mac.com>> wrote:
>
>> Really? You need a 3 second delay?
>> --
>> Tim WD6AWP
>>
>>> On Sep 22, 2014, at 5:13 AM, Lu Vencl <vencl at att.net
>>> <mailto:vencl at att.net>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I have a XIPAR node that needs a little support with pulseback
>>> removal. Never had to utilize this before, but when looking in
>>> URD.conf, I don't see the rxdelay= parameter like I do on ACID
>>> builds. I went ahead and inserted the command into the file, but
>>> there does not seem to be any action.
>>> Can someone confirm the parameter and placement?
>>> Here is my example:
>>> [usb]
>>> hdwtype=0           ; 0=std,1=dev
>>> eeprom=0            ; unless you have a cable w/eeprom
>>> duplex=0            ; 0=simplex, 1=duplex
>>> invertptt=0
>>> ;minsigproc=0        ; minimal signal processing
>>> ;sendvoter=0        ; 0=default, no voter rssi, 1=enable voter rssi
>>> carrierfrom=usbinvert     ; no,usb,usbinvert,dsp,vox
>>> ctcssfrom=no        ; no,usb,dsp
>>> rxondelay=3000 ; Gets rid of the pulseback problem
>>> ;rxboost=1           ; rx input boost of 20dB
>>> rxboost=0            ; no boost
>>> rxdemod=flat        ; no,speaker,flat
>>> txprelim=0          ; 1 = pre-emphasize and limit
>>> txmixa=voice        ; no,voice,tone,composite
>>> txmixb=tone         ; no,voice,tone,composite,auxvoice
>>> ;txctcssdefault=77.0
>>> ;rxctcssfreqs=77.0;
>>> ;txctcssfreqs=77.0;
>>> txtoctype=notone;
>>> rxsquelchdelay=900    ; delayline in ms carrier squelch tail eliminator
>>> rxnoisefiltype=0    ; 0 for +/-5KHz, 2 for +/-2.5KHz systems
>>> Lu,
>>> KA4EPS