[App_rpt-users] Baofeng UV5R + DMK URI 's. (Wiring & COS etc?)

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Aug 6 04:49:16 UTC 2015

Ken,

 Unless you use a VOX circuit on the RX audio which I do not recommend you will have to go inside. We have used the Baofeng 888's with success as node radios. Info on the mod is in the how=to section at hamvoip.org  I believe the UV5 uses a similar approach.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio