[App_rpt-users] DIAL manual install from Debian

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Mon Dec 14 00:22:31 UTC 2015

Skyler, only one though/advice if it helps...
If I understand your problem correctly...

While I have not yet tried a install of DIAL,

During the beginning of the OS install,
you should be presented with a option of manual driver install.(options)
Try installing your Raid drivers manually.

You might make sure that the chipset is properly recognized and drivers for it are
loaded. Then try the raid driver. Likely there may be 2 versions w&wo raid.
The raid driver probably will not load without proper chipset interface drivers.
The right driver may even include them.

Just a place to start.

...mike/kb8jnm