[App_rpt-users] Raspberry pi status

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Feb 4 21:16:52 UTC 2015

Doug,
With all due respect, The BBB is a fine board, and there are a lot of other boards available today.
Some of us want to do our own thing, We are quite capable of experimenting with different platforms.
Not everyone needs a image to load. I've been running Allstar a long time on many hardware and software versions.

We have been running the Pi on a few nodes since Christmas 24 x 7. with no failures.

As they say on TV, your mileage may vary.

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic