[App_rpt-users] Raspberry pi status

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 00:54:11 UTC 2015

If Steve wants to tinker with his Pi, then that's his prerogative, and
his right.

In case you missed it, people, in general, do -NOT- like to be dictated to!

Let him, and others, make his/their own choice.

Or, would you rather we all clicked our heels and marched in lock-step,
heir commrade, Dougenmiester?