[App_rpt-users] Audio level for 2.5 KHz narrow band FM?

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Fri Feb 6 03:10:05 UTC 2015

with a service monitor, i set it to peak at 2.4 or so with pl (which should be aprx 400 hz deviation or so.)

linking it to wb systems you will have to play around a bit.  but these starting points worked for me (and have been using them for the last 4 years on 900.

others may (will?) have their own opinion; thiese numbers give a little cushion to start with.
--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.