[App_rpt-users] Raspberry PI-2 and Asterisk

Jon Byrne email at jonbyrne.com
Sat Feb 7 10:56:48 UTC 2015

Good Morning

Update from south of the border too.

I spent a few hours last night working on the Raspberry Pi 2 & app_rpt
combining Steve N4IRS notes and scripts with some tinkering and I have a
working version of app_rpt allstarlink on my 40886 node.

I was not particularly happy with the current Raspbian release as it caused
my machine to crash a few times. So I have moved to a purer version of
Debian Jessie compiled for ARM7 and with a couple of simple extra steps all
went well.

I currently have not USB FOB that I can modify but I have the audio
outputting to a small speaker and additionally via my hub and then RF Node
and so far so good. Plan on making / obtaining a interface for one of my
handhelds and then I can really put it to test.

I will feed back my notes to N4IRS when I have given it another 24 hours
running and connected to a busy hub but if anyone wants to contact me off
list then go for it.

I will update here with anything important.

Regards

Jon
2E0RFU

Jon Byrne - 2E0RFU