[App_rpt-users] Ras Pi 2 doesn't like xenon flashes???

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sun Feb 8 20:00:39 UTC 2015

Yes,
In fact I do believe my reply is totally appropriate to make.
It is in direct context to repeater controllers running app_rpt.
Even though I did not know what the intent was from the originator of the
message for the lack of details, my reply was totally appropriate.

Sorry you do not feel that way.

...mike/kb8jnm

%