[App_rpt-users] strange courtesy tone (or I'm going insane)

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Mon Feb 9 04:43:29 UTC 2015

I've defined a local node (902) for testing my 902 MHz repeater.  It's on
PCIRADIO/1 and it's up and going on the test box.

When I link it over to my node 40821, (224.28) it works come up and the
repeater audio works as intended.
However when using the 40821 node (ie input on 222.68) it has a courtesy tone
added in only when the local node is linked.  This tone is 6 fast beeps at
1800 hz (give or take what audacity says).

I can't find it defined in my rpt.conf at all.  I've really run out of ideas
here, and think I might be going insane.

I have audio of it up here http://keekles.org/~w9cr/40821%20wierd%20tone.wav

Anyone have any ideas?

--
Bryan Fields