[App_rpt-users] Wide area traffic tradeoff

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 01:45:18 UTC 2015

On 02/14/2015 01:20 AM, Doug Crompton wrote:
> You are a fool and you just like to argue with me. Others understand
> what I am saying, obviously you don't!

Let's cut the name calling, shall we?

It's HIS system, and he is able to do with it, as he sees fit.

Just because it doesn't fit in with YOUR way of thinking, Doug, does NOT
mean that it's wrong!

Just because you don't run your system the way Kevin does, does not mean
-you- are wrong, either.

Now, the BOTH of you, go back into your corners and play nice, or
someone will put you two in Time-Out!
;-)

Seriously... why can't we all just get along?