[App_rpt-users] Node Status not showing...

Elden Fenison w7ldn at w7ldn.com
Mon Jan 12 21:10:50 UTC 2015

Not sure if your name is Jah, or Bob. But at any rate, I recently setup my
first simplex allstar node and managed to hit the wrong command sequence
and triggered a long train of announcements listing all the connected
nodes. You mean to say that I'm not the only one who heard that? Most
embarrassing. It eventually stopped abruptly and I did find myself
disconnected. Hmm...