[App_rpt-users] Node Status not showing...

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Jan 12 22:25:12 UTC 2015

There is a problem with the status server and I am sure the powers to be will look into it. Until then you can live without it.

Also I have mentioned this before. If you don't want to hear constant connect/disconnect messages set the following two parameters in your node stanza in rpt.conf

holdofftelem=1
telemdefault=2

This will announce connect/disconnect messages YOU make but them will mute others after about 30 seconds. This is a good compromise giving you feedback of what you do but not others. This is the default setting in the BBB code.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio