[App_rpt-users] Get the same USB port assigned to a node at startup each time?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Jan 18 02:39:42 UTC 2015

Cole,

 Have you saved the FOB configuration data with the level set program? The USB port is stored there. For simpleusb it is stored like this in /etc/asterisk

 cat simpleusb_tune_usb.conf

[usb]
; name=usb
; devicenum=0
devstr=1-1
rxmixerset=750
txmixaset=500
txmixbset=500

USB Radio  is similar. You need to select each FOB by its name usb1, usb2 etc. or whatever you call them and then save it to create the config files.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio