[App_rpt-users] changing funcchar in rpt.conf messed up echolink

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Jan 19 02:12:57 UTC 2015

Sometimes playing around can get you in trouble. I would not advise doing that, especially A-D as those characters are not on all devices including iaxrpt.  The *3, *1  and a couple of others are considered mandatory functions. That is they are suppose to stay that way for all users. There is no law about that but it is highly recommended.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio