[App_rpt-users] compile on debian (was More than 4 nodes on a PC)

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Tue Jan 27 05:17:31 UTC 2015

On 1/20/15, 9:42 PM, Doug Crompton wrote:
> Allstar works fine on Debian. There is no official release but I have had it
> running on both Debain and Ubuntu here.

Doug,

I have the latest 7.8 Debian installed on my new server here.  From what I've
read, zaptel will no longer compile against the newer kernels.

Can you confirm that the current trunk works on debian or do I indeed need to
grab dahdi and use the dahdi patches then compile asterisk?  From what I'm
reading it needs dahdi.  (what a stupid name.  Zapata was at least cool)

73's W9CR
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice