[App_rpt-users] help RTCM

Tammy tammjo9876 at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 16:29:01 UTC 2015

I have 6 rtcm setup along with a URI right now everything works great until my ISP goes down or  reboot my router where  (not modem) my server is located at.  then the RTCM will not work until I reboot the RTCM or the routers that they are located at I was wondering if any one can help to see what I have done that would be causing this issue.  I don't have a static IP but using DYN server to correct the ip when it changes.  everything works fine if I reboot the routers where the RTCM are located or reboot each of the  RTCM  any one else have this problem and is there a cure.