[App_rpt-users] Allstar shows on web trasnceiver but cannot connect

R. Wayne allstar at controlservers.net
Sun Jun 7 23:41:47 UTC 2015

New to Allstar but have been running fine for several months. Allstar shows on web transceiver but we cannot connect. No ports are closed on our server but when I test ports 4569 and 5060 on allstarlink.org they show as closed. We appear however on the list of nodes – me just cannot connect. Our RTCM shows traffic. top –c shows /usr/sbin/asterisk -f -vvvg -c  running just fine. What are we missing?

Thank you in advance.