[App_rpt-users] Remote Bases with 16 channel radios?

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Wed Jun 10 14:01:26 UTC 2015

I did this years ago.  I don't have my configuration files and more, but that I did was use 2 gpio outputs and created macros for them.  First it would pulse the first output to hit the home button so it would default to channel one and then pause and use the 2nd output to pulse the number of channels I wanted.  I never had any troubles with it.  I think I used either a maxtrac or a gm300, but I can't remember at this time which one for sure.

Corey. N3FE