[App_rpt-users] Audio to text how to load customized modules into rpt.conf

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 08:18:59 UTC 2015

Hey everyone I found this article on sphinx and figured this would be a
great tool to use to put audio into text format for review along side some
of the recorded archives on my data center hub this would be easy to sort
out things such as in appropriate comments and deal with them accordingly
if there ever was an issue.. It also could help us with transcripts later
my thoughts where would it be easier to take the already made individual
audio files and have sphinx put them to text after the audio is recorded or
is it possible to rip it off the system live and yet maintain a high level
of accuracy ..

Has anyone ever attempted to do some thing like this?

Here so far is my resources and where i am digging around I will create a
post about this if i get it to work with the system..

http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/wiki/tutorialoverview

http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com