[App_rpt-users] homebrew USB sound fob no RX audio

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:25:16 UTC 2015

First I am using the Baofeng radio for the second node, and using speaker
audio, which I understand is not the best, but I am hoping I can at least
get it to work.

Second, I hit menu 2 *Auto detect RX noise level:*

*Tries=6, setting=563, meas=25995, sqnoise=168.*

Now I hit menu 4 Auto detect CTCSS with carrier and CTCSS

And this is where I have issuees
*Setting = 8.00 meas=0.00*
*RX CTCSS GAIN ADJUST FAILED*

I also tried it with speaker audio instead of flat, but I still couldn't
get it to work. I remember at some point while listening on the web
transceiver a tiny bit of audio came through but nothing really is getting
through since.

Thanks,
Skyler

--