[App_rpt-users] Using a private node

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Mar 2 20:41:50 UTC 2015

Hi Cole,

You can't directly connect from the AllStarlink.org web transceiver to a
private node. However, you can setup a public gateway (or hub) node which
can see your private nodes. Then, connect to the hub via the web
transceiver. Then, connect the hub node to your private nodes. I do this
all the time.

And, private node numbers are 1* (like 1000 or 12345), not 2*.

73, David KB4FXC