[App_rpt-users] Need help Cent OS

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sun Mar 8 01:13:08 UTC 2015

My experience has sown that when this happens,
you must be setting a static ip during load.

the way out is to go to a command prompt at boot,
enter setup by command "setup"
set your ip back to dhcp (and router set-up) and check the dns also.
save and exit and it should proceed if the network is working.

Or you could edit the network files manually.

I found for setting up a new node, it is beneficial to use dhcp and change
it to static after it has finished.

...mike/kb8jnm