[App_rpt-users] signal level good enough for a URI-X?

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:54:46 UTC 2015

Anyone can confirm if a signal level of  70~90mVrms  with an Output impedance: 1kΩ or less
Coupling: AC coupling
Frequency response: ±2.5dB at
10~3000Hz is enough to drive a URI or should I use the included pre amp in the URI-X?
trying to use the RD line from a tkr-750 to do USBRadio control of a node.
thanks
And while I am at it,
pin 10 and 11 of the tkr both are signal input, 10 is TD (tx data) and 11 is TA (tx audio)  If I feed one side of the output to the pin 10 (TD) for tone signal and the other side to (TA) and apply repeated audio would that make sens?
Cause I did try that and It did not seem to work..
thanks again for your input
Pierre VE2PF