[App_rpt-users] Changing audio level of link

Andy Wittman kk4zkp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:34:36 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I am curious to know if there is a setting I can adjust to increase the volume of audio coming in from a link. My rx and tx levels are good, when turning on parrot mode everything sounds great, but when I link in to a repeater, the incoming audio is very low. On the other side of the conversation I receive good audio reports from my side.

I am using a simplex node running on the BBB with a Baofeng 888. I switched it and my HT to WFM but the linked audio is still very low.

Thanks in advance,
Andy
KK4ZKP