[App_rpt-users] How to tell when a node is keyed?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sat May 2 02:16:32 UTC 2015

I've been looking at how to use the event subsystem to change courtesy tones
based on what node is keyed.

RPT_ALINKS would work but it only shows what nodes directly adjacent are
keyed.  RPT_LINKS shows what nodes are linked, but does not propagate status.

This presents a problem when we have a central node and everything linked up
to to that (it masks the actual node keyed).

Any idea if this is even possible to get this information as a variable.

If anyone had CT's changing based on an event or variable, can you share your
config?

73's
--
Bryan Fields