[App_rpt-users] How to tell when a node is keyed?

Sam Nabkey sam.nabkey at gmail.com
Sat May 2 14:07:10 UTC 2015

It would be extra nice if we could designate remote nodes as local so the
normal CT plays if they are connected.   I run a hub and local nodes
connect to that.  I only want the CT to change if there is a node connected
that is not one of the locally connected nodes.

I've also looked at the events and that doesn't quite do it.  I do use it
to start some software I wrote to query  the status of my Doug Hall voter.

I would be curious if someone has any luck with it.

Thanks

Sam K8SN