[App_rpt-users] DMK URI COS Level / Kenwood TKR-850

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat May 9 18:24:38 UTC 2015

If it is positive true COS anything above +2 should assert COS -  in that case you would be using usb NOT usbinvert in your config.  COS is blocked by a diode so anything up to 20+ volts on a high is OK. It does have to go to a good low - 0V if possible.

Obviously if it is negative true COS it would be just the opposite and using usbinvert.

Go into the client - asterisk -rvvv  and watch the log. You should see a hungup status on drop of signal. You can exercise this manually for testing if desired.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio