[App_rpt-users] Event Magagement SubSystem

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Wed May 27 00:05:14 UTC 2015

I recently installed a spectra tac voter on my vhf repeater.  Using the
outputs in app_rpt I was able remotely disable each card if needed.  That
got me to thinking.  There is an output for each card that will show if
that card is voted.  Could the event manager be able to see this and
execute a command for it such as do a playback of a sound file so that the
users know which receiver they are hitting?  If so, would I be able to tell
it to only do the playback (execute the command) only if there is no active
signal?  Basically if a user voted a few times in the same transmission, I
wouldn't want it playing courtesy tones during his transmission if it
changed receivers unless the COR dropped.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?  Is this doable?

Corey  N3FE