[App_rpt-users] RPi2 Allstar Audio Quirk.

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sat May 30 17:25:04 UTC 2015

This will be goo to see.

All full duplex Allstar nodes have some audio repeat delay but its not
usually a problem. However on the RPI2 if the delay is excessive then I
can see that it would be annoying.
Will this new code make it to the main repository so that that ACid
distros can take advantage too?

On a side note, I have found that the inherent link to link latency on
Allstar is vastly superior to that of IRLP or Echolink. Even with
internet delays which are mostly out of our control.

VA3RQ