[App_rpt-users] Help on the obvious please !

Dan Hyman km6hk at icloud.com
Wed Nov 25 18:35:17 UTC 2015

Thanks Mike,    I was trying to know if I can obtain this information for another station (other than my own)  on the node list.
Say for example I want to use the iaxRpt client on my computer to connect to a node far way like one of the Alaska nodes, is there a way to discover the settings for that station to create an account is iaxRpt ?

Thanks for any help on this.  -Dan KM6HK