[App_rpt-users] DIAL Distribution Question

Steve Mahler kizzy at lusfiber.net
Fri Oct 9 13:29:47 UTC 2015

I have a new AllStar node in development.  I grabbed the DIAL ISO and
attempted to overwrite my fairly virgin ACID distribution. After
complaints about buffering the install hardware search functions
started.  The network started (IPV6 and IPV4).  The disk partitioner
started but them complained that there was "No Root File System".

This is a Dell 960 with dual 250 GB drives.  But, they are configured in
the disk controller as a RAID 1 appearance (I did my ACID install as
RAID 1).  Does the DIAL distribution allow for RAID Controllers?

...STeve - KF5VH