[App_rpt-users] OT but still ask here cause some of you may know..

Stacy kg7qin at arrl.net
Sun Oct 11 18:21:18 UTC 2015

I haven't used them.  I use teliax.com and have had my account with them
for quite a long time. They have several different servers that you can
configure to use (based on lag, etc) and offer both SIP and IAX2.  They
offer a pay as you go system so you can "reload" you account and pay for
the usage.   There are some other minor reoccuring fees, but they aren't
that much (line maintenance, etc).

-Stacy
KG7QIN