[App_rpt-users] Connection outbound

Angelo aglorioso62 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 19:38:14 UTC 2016

Hello All,

  I have to manual configure the dial verison of asterisk due to network
issues. The 4 nodes seems to be

showing up on the Allstar node list as green but we are unable connect
to the other nodes inbound or

outbound. I realize inbound connect request port forwarding of 4569. As
for outboud, it should connect

fine.

I suspect it is something in the IAX.conf file that might be causing the
issue.

Below is my IAX.CONF file :

; Inter-Asterisk eXchange driver definition
;
;

[general]
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
disallow=all
allow=gsm
allow=g726aal2
allow=ulaw
jitterbuffer=yes
forcejitterbuffer=yes
dropcount=2
maxjitterbuffer=4000
maxjitterinterps=10
resyncthreshold=1000
maxexcessbuffer=80
minexcessbuffer=10
jittershrinkrate=1
tos=0x1E
autokill=yes
delayreject=yes
;iaxthreadcount=30
;iaxmaxthreadcount=150

register=42706:*******@register.allstarlink.org    ; password commented
out wih *
register=42707:*******@register.allstarlink.org
register=42708:*******@register.allstarlink.org
register=42709:*******@register.allstarlink.org

; Incoming radio connections

[radio]
type=user
disallow=all
allow=g726aal2
allow=gsm
codecpriority=host
context=radio-secure
transfer=no

[allstar-sys]
type=user
context=allstar-sys
auth=rsa
inkeys=allstar
disallow=all
allow=ulaw

[allstar-public]
type=user
context=allstar-public
auth=md5
secret=allstar
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm

; Yhe following should be un-commented to support Allstar Autopatch service
;[allstar-autopatch]
;type=peer
;host=register.allstarlink.org
;username=<One of the Node numbers on this server>
;secret=<The node password for the above node>
;auth=md5
;disallow=all
;allow=ulaw
;transfer=no