[App_rpt-users] Newbie-type question regarding Node Stanza & Telemdefault command

n0km at arrl.net n0km at arrl.net
Mon Aug 15 17:55:35 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've been searching through my email archive and the Asterisk
documentation for help in changing my node configuration so it doesn't
announce all of the remote node connect / disconnect messages over my node.

If I read things correctly, the change should be made in rpt.conf  with
Telemdefault=1  and changed to =2.  For some reason I do not find this
line in my rpt.conf file.

I am using Dial with Debian, although I plan to move to a Raspberry Pi 3
before long.

Thanks!

Dave

---