[App_rpt-users] Newbie-type question regarding Node Stanza & Telemdefault command

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Aug 15 17:59:22 UTC 2016

holdofftelem = 0            ; Hold off all telemetry when signal is
present on receiver or from connected nodes
                                         ; except when an ID needs to be
done and there is a signal coming from a connected node.

telemdefault = 1            ; 0 = telemetry output off
                                         ; 1 = telemetry output on
(default = 1)
                                         ; 2 = timed telemetry output on
command execution and for a short time thereafter.

telemdynamic = 1         ; 0 = disallow users to change the local
telemetry setting with a COP command,
                                         ; 1 = Allow users to change the
setting with a COP command. (default = 1)

--
"Just say no to world domination"

s by Avast antivirus
      software.
      App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
      To unsubscribe from this list please visit
      http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users and
      scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter your email address
      and press the "Unsubscribe or edit options button"
      You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email
      confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a
      message to the list detailing the problem. </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
"Just say no to world domination"
</pre>