[App_rpt-users] Switch to CW ID upon key up

Joe Moskalski kc2irv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:47:31 UTC 2016

I was wondering if anyone has found a good clean way to cause the voice ID
to switch to a CW when someone keys up on a system operating in a repeater
configuration. This is something most hardware controllers do and its a
function I would like to try to implement. I figured I would ask here
before trying to re-invent the wheel. Ideally, it would switch to a CW ID
when a local station would key into the system and also when a remote
connection would key up as well.