[App_rpt-users] AllStarLink status

N6GKJ Land n6gkj1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 20:28:47 UTC 2016

Thank you Steve. I know you have been a great help to me over the years. I
truly believe that you will do a good job keeping Allstar Link alive for
the rest of us.

I too spent many hours on the phone with Jim. He would call just to say hi
when he was not feeling well.

I will miss his brand of humor.

Thank you for stepping up to the plate for us..

Ron,
N6GKJ
http://n6gkj.lodiarc.org