[App_rpt-users] Remote control does not work if functions stanza is changed

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Jun 5 10:55:42 UTC 2016

Skyler,

I guess my post the other day about this didn't make it to the list. Oops.

I can't reproduce this issue.  Note that the "link_functions=" parameter
on the remote target machine defines the available remote functions.
Either comment this parameter out or is set equal to functionsVHF as well.
If you comment it out, it defaults to whatever is defined in the
"functions="  parameter.

73, David KB4FXC