[App_rpt-users] RTCM Simulcast question

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Jun 6 18:14:21 UTC 2016

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I agree.  My first post (see my post about the Si5351B) mentioned the
spectral purity issues with the Si5351 family.  The post you referenced,
below, was in regard to using the Si5351 as a precision microprocessor
clock.

Anyhow, I'm tinkering with a solution for Mastr II radios right now, using
a Si5351 followed by a cleanup PLL/VCO. I think this method is going to
work nicely.

73, David KB4FXC