[App_rpt-users] trouble shooting help please

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Sun May 8 03:05:51 UTC 2016

Doug,
Since I am using the Cepstal voice and your modified TTS script and it works fine playing the NWS and Underground forcast fine.
However the alerts still don't work!
I made sure that the alerts was turned on and the cron jobs was proper. How do I trouble shoot this?
What files get created and where do they get put? Is there any way to force and alert test condition to see what is going on?
Or is there something new that the NWS is doing that is causing the alert not to go off

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK
Allstar Node 42087 KITLINK HUB