[App_rpt-users] usbradio_tune_xxxxx.conf where .conf = .confusion

Steve Agee n5zua at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 21:05:25 UTC 2016

Yup, tried that early on with no luck. Then tried using the (W) command
in both radio-tune-menu or simpleusb-tune-menu. The <bus>-<dev> listed
in the tuning files does not match what the "lsusb" command reports.
Well, the <bus> matches, but NOT the <dev>. On a working ACID install
under same conditions, I have two (count them two) different tuning
files where "devnum=3" go figure, and it works!
N5ZUA