[App_rpt-users] IAX/Zoiper Audio and Level

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sat Oct 8 07:12:44 UTC 2016

What is the script?
On Oct 8, 2016 3:06 AM, Te Bussell <welfarecat at comcast.net> wrote:

I downloaded the Android app on my Samsung phone based on the message
quoted below. I have IaxRpt working from my laptop along with Allmon2. I
had some help from a brilliant young woman, and I thank her.

HERE IS THE PROBLEM:  when she tried to set up the script to work with both
Android and PC IaxRpt, the script had a syntax error, and would not work.

I used to modify and write UNIX scripts for an ancient but capable
aerospace publishing system. I know that a misplaced or unbalanced operator
will fail. Most of my scripts were ksh, and I knew a method in those days
to actually test the script within a command line environment. Sorry to say
I have cobwebs on what I did in the past.

So it would be helpful to see an example of a script that accomplishes both
goals as stated above. In addition, I don't see a way forward for setting
up the Android app.

Cheers and 73

KB9WKR

Bill