[App_rpt-users] IAX/Zoiper Audio and Level

Te Bussell welfarecat at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 07:46:03 UTC 2016

I will poke around on Saturday to see if I find a copy of the failed script archived on my laptop, but I fear it was overwritten. Big mistake, if that occurred. This is not a script so much as it is the typical Dial R Pi lines that allow the PC IaxRpt client to work, but also allow the Android application to work. In some ways, it would seem to be the same parameters. Maybe it requires and if/else conditional statement. I just don't know. I could not sleep, and I needed to take medication, so I decided to shine a light on this.

It was suggested this may be a limitation of the R Pi. I find that difficult to accept when it can run Allmon2, and many common but ancient programs like groff are in the file system. It is not much different than UNIX file systems I used to keep civilian and military aircraft in the sky.

Thanks...

Bill KB9WKR

Sent from my iPad