[App_rpt-users] weather

HSMM.info | Support support at hsmm.info
Mon Sep 12 02:19:44 UTC 2016

Here's something that works for getting the forecast in:

http://rss.hamweather.net/zone/us/ks/derby.xml

Using elinks it is possible to get a text only page that's easily read
by TTS options.

Scripts and other resources are available upon request.

As for the weather radio option, take a look at:

http://techlab.rfgateway.info/imagine/

which references a small weather radio module that can interface with
Rasberry Pi, Arduino and BBB.

Mars - N0PCO