[App_rpt-users] Disable the TXENA

Monty monty at ke7jvx.com
Thu Sep 29 17:41:08 UTC 2016

Hi Skyler,

Not sure if you ever got a solution for this issue.  I was thinking along
the lines Corey was.  If you set this node up as a traditional "Dumb"
remote base, then when you go into Command Mode (*4) of that node, the
remote base will not transmit.  That way you don't have to use the part of
your script the enables and disables your transmitter.  Here's a overview
of how to make it a traditional remote base:

*rpt.conf:*

[1234]
rxchannel = SimpleUSB/usb        ; Set for your receive channel / device
remote=y                         ; Set as "Dumb" node, as your script
will handle the channel changes
functions=functions-remote       ; Wherever your functions live
phone_functions=functions-remote ; Wherever your functions live

[nodes]
1234 = radio at 127.0.0.1/1234,NONE,y ; Remote base node

Monty